The recipe "salad dressing Caesar":
- anchovy fillets - 12 pcs.
- grated Parmesan cheese - 100 g
- dry mustard - 1.5 teaspoons
- Salt big - 0.5 teaspoons
- freshly ground pepper - 0.5 teaspoons
- capers - 2 tablespoons
- fresh lemon juice - 80 ml
- finely grated lemon zest - 1.5 tablespoons
- olive oil - 1 cup
- large garlic - 4 small cloves
The complexity of cooking
The number of calories
Step by step recipe for cooking
Crush in a mortar with the garlic salt. Add anchovies, peel, rinsed capers, mustard and pepper. Continue to beat until smooth. Stir in lemon juice. Slowly pour in the oil continuous stream, continuing to knead the mass and pestle until a smooth emulsion. Stir in the grated cheese.
Another way: All ingredients except cheese and butter, into pyurirovatblender. Without turning off the blender, slowly pour in a continuous stream of oil. Beat until smooth emulsion. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cheese. This refilling can be refrigerated in a tightly closed container no longer than 3 days. Serve at room temperature.