The recipe for "Eggs in" Playboy "style":
- 4 slices pancetta (smoked bacon can be replaced), 2 of them - chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus a little more for greasing the pan
- 50 grams of fresh mushrooms, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped oblique slices
- 30 g brie cheese (can substitute cheddar cheese), cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs
- freshly ground black pepper
Step by step recipe for cooking
Preheat oven to 200 C, grease the moldsolive oil. 2 slices of pancetta or bacon folded into a baking dish and cook until they are golden and crispy, leave them to cool down and slightly hardened.
Heat the olive oil in a pan and frymushrooms with pancetta for about 5 minutes until golden brown, add the green onion and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly, to try whether enough salt. Remove the pan from the heat and mix with half the cheese.
Put the mixture into the molds, beat 2 egg yolks while retaining intact, place in oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and away back in the oven for 8 minutes.
When ready, insert the moldsTwo of cooled vertical slices pancetta or bacon, so that they looked like rabbit ears. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and serve immediately with your favorite bread! Bon appetit!