The recipe for "Mom eggplant caviar":
- about 2 kg eggplant
- 3 medium carrots, grate
- 3 large onions, can be chopped, can be cut into half rings
- 5-6 medium tomatoes, scroll in a blender
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 beam cilantro, leaves chopped
- salt pepper
- vegetable cooking oil (sunflower or olive oil, in its sole discretion)
The complexity of cooking
blender, frying pan
Step by step recipe for cooking
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Onion lightly fry over medium heat until transparent. Pour carrots and fry for another 5-7 minutes. Add the tomatoes, garlic, reduce heat and simmer for about an hour. Five minutes Stir in chopped coriander.
At this time, wash the eggplant, chop them with a knife andput on a baking sheet. Just sprinkle with butter and bake in the oven for about half an hour. They should be medium soft, do not overdo. If necessary, in the middle of baking turn them upside down. Cool and clean from the skin.
Now everything grind in a blender. Add the salt and, if necessary, freshly ground pepper.