- eggplant - 2 pcs.
- courgettes / zucchini - 2 pcs.
- tomatoes - 5 pcs.
- hot red pepper - 1/2 pcs.
- parsley - 3 sprigs
- Garlic - 1 clove
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- salt, ground black pepper - to taste
- tomatoes (sauce) - 4 pcs.
- onion (for the sauce) - 1 pc.
- bell pepper (for the sauce) - 1 pc.
- olive oil (for the sauce) - 2 tablespoons
- sugar (for the sauce) - 0.5 teaspoons
- salt, ground black pepper (for the sauce) - to taste
Step by step recipe for cooking
Eggplant cut into slices of 2-3 mm. Sprinkle salt and leave for 20 min., Glass to bitterness. Rinse the salt and dry. Courgettes or zucchini cut into slices as well. Tomatoes - circles or polukruzhkami.
Prepare the tomato sauce: on tomatoes to make a crosswise cut, pour over boiling water and peel, cut into cubes. Onion cut into small cubes and fry until prisolit softness. Add, diced pepper and fry for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, put the sugar, stir. Simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
At the bottom of the split molds for baking put half of our sauce. Place the vegetables, alternating: a tomato circle, a circle of eggplant, zucchini circle. And so until they run out of all the vegetables.
Hot pepper, parsley, garlic and mincedconnect. Ratatouille salt, sprinkle with a mixture of pepper, parsley and garlic, drizzle with oil. Cover the form of parchment and bake for 1:00 in the oven at 200 degrees.
Ratatouille Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes. Vegetables on a plate and serve with the remaining half of tomato sauce. Bon Appetit!