The recipe "salad of salted salmon with rye croutons":
- a head of lettuce - 1 pc.
- slices of rye bread - 4 pcs.
- fillet of salted salmon - 350 g
- small cucumbers - 4 pcs.
- cumin seeds and coriander
- natural yoghurt - 4 tablespoons
Number of servings
The complexity of cooking
Step by step recipe for cooking
Black bread cut into small cubes and drain on a dry frying pan, stirring, 2 minutes.
Cumin and coriander for refueling warm over medium heat in a dry pan, 1-2 minutes., Grind in a mortar and mix with yogurt.
Lettuce leaves to disassemble and large Narva. Salmon fillet and cucumbers cut into small cubes.
Put everything in a bowl salad ingredients, pour prepared sauce and mix.