Recipe "sandwich with ham and avocado paste":
- 4 slices of dark rye bread
- 12 thin slices of cooked ham
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, 20% fat
- 3 green onions feathers
- 2-3 sprigs of cilantro
- a few drops of hot sauce of red pepper
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Step by step recipe for cooking
Avocados are clean, cut slices and mashplug in a rough puree. Add the sour cream and season with pepper sauce, salt and black pepper to taste. Stir in chopped zest and chives.
Dry the slices of bread in the toaster or a dry frying pan. Apply a paste of avocado and top with slices of ham. Garnish with coriander leaves.