Recipe "Snack cheesecake with beetroot and salmon":
- For 4 small tins or 2 towers shaped split 12 cm:
- 4 slices of any dense rye bread (cut to shape)
- 125 g cream cheese (can be with salmon or greens), room temperature
- 60 g of fresh goat cheese
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream,
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 125 g boiled beets, pyurirovannoy in a blender
- 150 ml whipping cream
- 180 g of salted salmon
- 2 tooth. garlic
Number of servings
The complexity of cooking
Without heat treatment, Warka
Birthday, Lunch, Dinner, Christmas, romantic dinner
Step by step recipe for cooking
Soak gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water.
Cut the slices of bread withform. Grate the garlic bread. Put the bottom of the molds with paper, put it in the circle of bread into each mold. Mix the cream and goat cheese in a blender and blend on low speed until smooth, add sour cream and whisk again slightly. Add the lemon and orange juice and the cut slices ukrop.Losos.
Heat the gelatin in a microwave oven for 20-30 seconds, and stir until dissolved. Pour gelatin into a beet puree. Mix beets with cheese mixture, add salt and pepper to taste.
Whip the cream to soft peaks and add to the weight of the beet. At the bottom put a little cut salmon. Fill the prepared mold cheese mixture. Chill for at least 4 hours.
Carefully remove the cheesecake from the molds (to hold a knife on a side and remove the ring), sprinkle with chopped salted salmon, garnish with dill or green lukom.Podavat portions.