Recipe "turkey terrine with cranberry whiskey and bacon":
- ready turkey (roasted, boiled, fried) - 500 g
- Baked veal - 200 g
- Dried cranberries - 50 g
- whiskey - 50 ml
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- bacon - 10 slices
- shallots - 2 pcs.
- Cinnamon - 0.25 teaspoons (optional)
- Garlic - 2 the tooth.
- Broccoli - a few inflorescences
- cayenne pepper - 0.5 teaspoons
- melkorezanaya greens - 0.5 small beam
- ground ginger - 0.5 teaspoons
- Coriander powder - 0.5 teaspoons
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- ground black pepper
1 h 40 min
Number of servings
The complexity of cooking
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Picnic
Oven / oven, food processor
Step by step recipe for cooking
For 3-4 hours to put cranberries in a bowl, pour the whiskey and set aside.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the shallots and garlic. Put in a blender, add the sliced turkey, veal, egg and all the spices. Grind and add the cranberries from whiskey with parsley.
Keksovuyu form vystelit foil. On the bottom half of the form to lay the slices of bacon.
Put half of the minced meat in the middle of a stick parsed into small florets of broccoli.
The top of the second half to put the bacon and pour a spoon of oil. Bake 90 minutes at 150 degrees. Put on a cool night. Cut into slices and serve with bread.